- Information Collection Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data:
1.1 Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs or other communication information.
1.2 Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
1.3 Data offered by filled out forms on our site, like a registration or purchase.
Our advertisers and us, may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use or advertisers on our site. Data gathered will not identify you personally, nor will these be used for other purposes than commercial. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies. Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services or products for you. You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies. Any of our advertisers may also have a use for cookies. We are not responsible, nor do we have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements. Please note the cookies downloaded from advertisement are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the Web site of its manufacturer.
- Your Information and how it is Used
Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
3.1 At anytime you request information from us, via a form or other electronic transmission, we may use your information (as you inserted it) to fulfill that request, relating to our services and products. We may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided.
3.2 Contracts we conclude with you, create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
3.3 We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you.
3.4 Information on products or services similar to those of an existing consumer purchase may be communicated to you. The information sent to you in a communication will be similar to the subject of a recent sale.
3.5 We may also use your information or allow a third party use of this data, to offer you information about unrelated products or services you may be interested in. We or third parties can only communicate if you have consented to such communication and data use.
3.6 New consumers can be contacted by our website or third parties only if consent has been granted, and only for those communications you have granted.
3.7 An opportunity for declining your consent is provided on our site. Use this opportunity to withhold your details from us or third parties, regarding data we may collect.
3.8 Be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical visitor information with our advertisers.
- Storage of Personal Data
4.2 Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers we have. Any payment or transaction details will be encrypted for full safety measures to be in use.
4.3 As you know, transmission of data on the internet is never guaranteed regarding safety. It is impossible to guarantee your safety with electronic data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you elect to transmit any data. When offered, you may create a password, for which you are fully and completely liable for keeping it confidential. Adriana Agostini is not storing or keeping track of your password, for which, by agreeing to this Policy, you are fully aware of the risks of giving your password to third parties and herewith waive any claims against Adriana Agostini for losing the password.
- Information Sharing
5.1 If necessary, we may share personal information to our group members including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable.
5.2. Your express consent is not required for Information Sharing, and Adriana Agostini in the following cases:
- a) when the data processing is necessary for executing a contract or a pre-contract, where the data is required to you as party or in order to make steps necessary before signing a contract or a pre-contract;
- b) when the processing is necessary to protect life, physical integrity or health of another person concerned or threatened;
- c) when the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation of Adriana Agostini;
- d) when the processing is necessary in order to comply with certain measures of public interest or regarding the exercise of public authority vested in the controller or by the third party to whom the data are disclosed;
- e) when the processing is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest of the controller or the third party to whom the data are disclosed, provided that such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject to disclose/share;
- f) when the processing concerns data obtained from publicly available documents, according to the applicable law;
- g) when the processing is performed exclusively for statistical, historical or scientific research, and the data remains anonymous throughout the entire processing.
- Third Party Links
- Contacting Us